DREAMLIFE 2


These posts are all drawn from a dream diary I kept on and off from 2008 until 2014, but largely from the last two years.  I discovered the diary recently and read dream accounts that I had forgotten (and some that I remembered.  I'll post here the ones I think are amusing or weird, or that exhibit some condition of Story.  None were or have been altered.  Here's one that carries (for me) a glimpse of a future I hadn't yet envisioned:

April 24:

Turning into my driveway I felt I had driven over something, but couldn=t be sure.  I got out and looked underneath, and saw a crow had  got entangled under there. It came out, shaken and hurt but not badly.  I tried to urge it to go into the garage, where I would care for it, and  nurse it back to help.  I was secretly delighted at this chance.  The crow had meanwhile grown considerably larger, buzzard-sized.  I did get it to go into the garage, and we began a conversation about the feasibility of this plan.  The crow was doubtful.  By now it had transformed into a young girl  with black hair, while remaining a crow. Sure, I said, we=ll have you back to hunting in no time.  Ugh, she said, I hate hunting.

More to come under this rubric.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog